Unlocking doors using your smart phone
The intelligent SmartConnect easy access control system allows users to open doors with a smart phone or tablet. If desired it can also be connected to the internet or an existing WLAN network. The system features a user-friendly app from which users can control a door from wherever they are. The state of the art, highly secure, WLAN technology can be used for controlling not just multitronic 881 motorised locks, but also garage doors, electric door openers, roller shutters, lighting and much more.
SmartConnect easy is not only extremely convenient – it is also very secure. The type of encryption – SSL – used for secure communication between the smart device and SmartConnect easy, is the same as that used by online banking services.
SmartConnect easy is as simple to connect (no wires required) as it is to operate. The WLAN communication module just needs to be connected to a standard electric plug socket – making the SmartConnect easy perfect for retrofitting too.
For even greater convenience and security, SmartConnect easy is also available as a set that includes a Smart radio module, for monitoring the lock and providing feedback about whether or not it is secured.
Product details and specifications
- SSL encryption
- Password protected administration area
- Individual administration up to 200 users
- Log access operations, changes and settings – storing up to 1000 entries
SmartConnect easy comfort set
- Set consisting of SmartConnect easy, smart radio module and master transponder
- The smart radio module unlocks and monitors the multitronic 881 motorised lock and transmits feedback to the smartphone about whether or not the motor has locked it
- Suitable for iOS and Android devices
To see how SmartConnect works, watch our video: